Thanks to Donors like You
Last year DVS:
- Gave emergency shelter to 311 women and children.
- Answered 2,081 crisis calls.
- Responded with law enforcement to 910 domestic violence 9-1-1 calls.
- Educated more than 1,500 teens about healthy relationships.
The DVS Teen Services Program includes workshops, classroom
presentations and peer education in local high schools, junior
highs, juvenile hall, and other youth venues that educate teens
about abusive and healthy relationships.
Your support is not only helping us save lives now, it's helping us prevent domestic
violence in the future.
Donations provide critical support!
- $50 allows 10 teens to attend a Workshop on Healthy Relationships in a Junior High
or High School
- $100 buys one day of food, shelter, and support for a mother and her two children
- $250 provides one woman with domestic violence counselign for 3 months
- $500 allows a Shelter Advocate to respond with police to all 9-1-1 domestic violence
calls for a week
- $750 provides 3 months of outings and activities for 10 children living at the shelter
- $1,000 keeps our Hotline Service running 24-hours a day for one month
$2,500 provides food, shelter, and support for a woman and two children for one
$5,000 houses a family in our Second Stage Program for 18 months
Remember Domestic Violence Solutions in your will or trust with Planned Giving