With a planned gift to Domestic Violence Solutions!
You may be pleasantly surprised to find out how much good you can do with a planned gift to Domestic Violence Solutions. Thanks to the variety of planned gifts available, you don't have to be particularly wealthy, nor do you have to part with anything now. You just have to want to make the world a better place for women and children battered by domestic violence.
"We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give."
Types of Planned Gifts
Planned gifts can take many forms, from bequests to gifts of property to charitable trusts. Click on the links for descriptions of some of the more frequent types of planned gifts.
The Benefits of Planned Giving
Planned gifts offer important benefits to you, the donor. They can:
Preserve your capital, thereby increasing the income generated by your assets
and the inheritance passed on to heirs
- Reduce or eliminate capital gains and estate taxes
- Result in an immediate charitable tax reduction
Planned gifts are more important than ever to Domestic Violence Solutions. Planned gifts:
- Result in a substantial source of future income that is often more than an individual
can give during his or her lifetime
- Secure our economic future, independent of government funding priorities or economic
- Enable us to plan to meet future needs, knowing a secure source of funds is available