Supplies from A- Z are needed for all our shelters
Please call (805) 962-3778 to find out how you can donate usable items!
Appliances, Backpacks, Carpets, Chalk, Cookware, Couchs, Diapers, Hampers, Lamps,
Movie passes, Napkins, Paints, Planters, Puzzles, Quilts, Zoo Passes
- Appliances (small) – microwaves, blenders, toasters, etc)
- Backpacks, binders, folders, notebooks,
- Carpets - area size only
- Cases of soft drinks or bottled waters
- Chalk for sidewalk drawing
- Children’s backpacks and school supplies
- Children’s bike helmets
- Children’s Program support
- Children’s school supplies
- Children’s toys and games
- Cleaning supplies
- Construction paper -all colors
- Cookware and cooking utensils
- Couchs - sofa sized for small apartments
- Diapers - various sizes
- Dishes and silverware
- Electric irons
- Framed posters or prints
- Gift certificates to local grocery stores
- Gift certificates to local pizza parlors
- Indoor plants
- Jogging suits
- Kitchen supplies
- Lamps – wall scones, table lamps
- Markers, crayons
- Movie passes
- Napkins, paper plates, paper towels
- Oven/stove – electric only
- Padded rocking chair
- Paints/finger paints, brushes and sponges
- Paper, pencils/pens, etc.
- Planters to grow flowers in, plants
- Play gym equipment
- Potted flowers or herbs
- Quantities of school supplies
- Quilts - single or twin only
- Roll-o-matic mops
- Rugs – area
- Shower curtains
- Small children’s desks
- Toilet paper
- Towels and washcloths
- Twin bed sheets and comforters
- Volunteers who are willing to assist with maintenance projects
- Volunteers who can provide office assistance
- Whale watching tickets for families
- Extra cleaning supplies
- Yard maintenance
- Zoo Passes
We know it is a lot to ask the universe, but if you don't ask ...
Do you or someone you know have between 1,500 and 2,500 square feet
of office space sitting empty?
Currently, our headquarters and
administrative office is located in our confidential transitional
housing apartment complex in Santa Barbara. Not only is this
confidential location far from ideal, we are also using two
converted apartments that could be used to house clients instead
of our offices. You could make an incredible difference to our
agency and save us what we anticipate in future years will cost at
least $50,000 per year.
We spend over $300 per month renting a storage space in Santa Barbara
and Santa Maria. Do you have storage you would like to donate?
Our telephone systems are old and need to be upgraded. We’d like to
convert to a county-wide telephone solutions but lack the resources to do so.
We spend $7,500 each year in computer consulting fees and this is only
resulting in a bandaid sort of solution to our computer needs. Do you
have skills in computer networking? We need work in Santa Barbara,
Santa Maria, and Lompoc!
TURN THAT CLUNKER INTO CASH!
Cars 4 Causes makes a difference
From time to time, Domestic Violence Solutions receives a surprise gift in the mail -
a check from Cars 4 Causes
thanks to someone who has donated their old car or
truck and named us as the beneficiary of the sale.
Cars 4 Causes
makes it easy- they handle all the paperwork, title change, and provide
free pick-up and sale of your vehicle.
Call them: 1-800-766-CARE