Two (2) Classes in 2019 offered in North and South County!
|Santa Maria||Santa Barbara|
|December 4, 5, 6, 9, & 10, 2019||Sunday, May 12 (8:00am-5:00pm)
M/W, May 13 & 15 (6:00-9:00pm)
M/W, May 20 & 22 (6:00-9:00pm)
W, May 29 (6:00-9:00pm)
M/W, June 3 & 5 (6:00-9:00pm)
M/W. June 10 & 12 (6:00-9:00pm)
M, June 17 (6:00-9:00pm)
Community Health Centers of the Central Coast
2050 S. Blosser Rd.
Santa Maria, CA 93458 (map)
|Franklin Neighborhood Center
1136 E. Montecito St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93103 (map)
|Download the registration form (SM)||Download the registration form (SB)|
Who Should Attend
- Individuals interested in the community
- Medical personnel
- Law enforcement personnel
- Professionals in social services agencies
Why You Should Attend
- Educate local teens about healthy relationships and early warning signs of abuse.
- Directly impact the lives of domestic violence victims as a client advocate.
- Support agency efforts to raise community awareness with public events and campaigns.
Cost & Registration
- $225 per person (If you are training to become a DVS crisis and information line volunteer, the fee is waived!)
- Certificate of completion will be provided for those who finish the 40 hours. A limited number of makeup training hours will be available in the coming year.
- Complete the registration form and send it by FAX to (805) 925-2160 or send an email to Eloisa Patterson.
To learn more, please contact
Outreach & Program Development Coordinator
P.O. Box 314
Santa Maria, CA 93456
cell: (661) 477-7145
fax: (805) 925-2160