- This event has passed.
40 Hour Training Certification
December 4 @ 8:15 am - 5:00 pm$225
Become part of the solution… Take the domestic violence advocacy certification!
Visit the training certification page, complete the registration form
and send it by email or fax to Eloisa Patterson
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
– Educate local teens about healthy relationships and early warning signs of abuse
– Directly impact the lives of domestic violence victims as a client advocate
– Support agency efforts to raise community awareness with public events and campaigns
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
– Individuals interested in the community
– Medical personnel
– Law enforcement personnel
– Professionals in social services agencies