Our 40-Hour Training is now offered in a virtual format!
Online Training Information
Please check back for future dates and information. Thank you so much!
Who Should Attend
- Individuals interested in the community
- Medical personnel
- Law enforcement personnel
- Professionals in social services agencies
Why You Should Attend
- Educate local teens about healthy relationships and early warning signs of abuse.
- Directly impact the lives of domestic violence victims as a client advocate.
- Support agency efforts to raise community awareness with public events and campaigns.
To learn more, please contact Jordan Jenkins, Operations Officer, at JordanJ@DVsolutions.org.