Become A Board Member
We are recruiting dedicated leadership volunteers!
We are looking to broaden our education and outreach efforts in our county, and are seeking community-minded individuals who:
- Are passionate about supporting domestic violence survivors and their families
- Bring vision, enthusiasm, and energy into making a difference
- Will help guide Domestic Violence Solutions into the future
Interested in Applying?
We are currently accepting applications for qualified individuals to join our Board of Directors.
For more information, please contact:
DVS Board Vice President
The Alexandra Tang Volunteer Program
- Help families in our community break the cycle of violence
- Provide direct service to clients (after completing the 40-Hour Domestic Violence Training Certification and background check)
- Educate teens about healthy relationships and early warning signs of abuse
- Support agency efforts to raise community awareness with public events and campaigns
- Support the DV 24-Hour Crisis and Information Line
- Assist our advocates with outreach tasks in the community (e.g., distribute program flyers)
- Assist with tabling events, referrals to resources and domestic violence awareness education
- Assist in the office (e.g., filing, answering the business line, helping on special projects)
- Provide enrichment activities to children at shelter
Ready to Volunteer?
411 E. Canon Perdido St. #12
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Office: (805) 963-4458 x1109