The Alexandra Tang Volunteer Program
- Help families in our community break the cycle of violence
- Provide direct service to clients (after completing the 40-Hour Domestic Violence Training Certification, background check and drug test)
- Educate teens about healthy relationships and early warning signs of abuse
- Support agency efforts to raise community awareness with public events and campaigns
- Assist our advocates with outreach tasks in the community (e.g., distribute program flyers)
- Assist with tabling events, referrals to resources and domestic violence awareness education
- Assist in the office (e.g., filing, answering the business line, helping on special projects)
Ready to Volunteer?
Fill out our volunteer intake form!
For more information, please contact
Outreach and Program Development Coordinator
P.O. Box 314
Santa Maria, CA 93456
cell: (661) 477-7145
fax: (805) 925-2160