All people take personal responsibility for promoting zero tolerance of domestic violence.
To work to end the intergenerational cycle of domestic violence by providing prevention and intervention services and by challenging society’s attitudes, beliefs and behaviors to effect social change.
Great causes are successful because of impassioned people who share beliefs and values. As a united team, the DVS Staff, Board members, Volunteers and Advocates are a force to be reckoned with in our battle against abuse.
Please visit our Staff page for additional details, including contact information.
- Jan Campbell, Executive Director
- KC Adornetto, Director of Finance and Operations
- Carolina Najera-Magana, Clinical Director
- Zahida Pacheco, Director of Client Services
Board of Directors
- Jackie Hall, President
- Brandi Redman, Vice President
- Sarah Moray, Secretary
- Kristina Eriksen, Treasurer
- Julie Capritto
- Janet Drayer
- Danielle Hazarian
- Mark Juretic
- Sofie Langhorne
- Craig Leets
- Jennifer Lofthus
- Stan Lowenberg
- Michelle Piotrowski
- Christina Songer
- Brett Weichbrod
- Virginia Benson Wigle
- Audited Financials for the year ending June 30,
2017/18, 2016/17, 2015/16, 2014/2015, 2013/2014
- IRS Forms 990 for fiscal years:
2017/18, 2016/17, 2015/2016, 2014/2015, 2013/2014